sábado, octubre 18, 2008

My Favorite Band: The Libertines


I found that The Libertines are a source of inspiration and a tranquilizer for me.

Today I have not slept hardly at all, I am a little tired, but I do not care. After being in the highest degree of stress, The Libertines, did me the day and they made me sleep and I am reassured.

And also found that music relaxes me and makes me feel very good.

The work at night is not the best, but neither is worse, I feel good, if winter hours without sleep sometimes for nothing, I think that at this time I do so with a strong justification and a good reason.

I learned new things and I also know a bit more to my father, his world, his life and has entered the mine and a little more in my life.

I welcome my first entry in English. It is written so that it wanted a long time. I must confess that I support an online translator, but I wrote with my words.

My past and future in English is not very good and confusing times, but we're going forward.

Here, the song I like most of The Libertines and the link to see the second favorite song from this band.

Thanks Pete Doherty XD

I love his music.
http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=_g207eTzVw0 http://mx.youtube.com/watch?v=VwhHdeHJ1Yk

0 Comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

No siempre podremos estar de acuerdo en todo lo que decimos, pero no lo sabremos hasta que lo expreses. ¡Comenta!